Welcome to the Website of The TRUSTANT Group (“the Website”). These Terms and Conditions govern the access and use of the Website and any services provided in the Website (“the Services”). Therefore, when you (“the User”), access and/or use the Website and/or Services, the User agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which constitute an agreement between the User and TRUSTANT, for such access and/or use.
References to “TRUSTANT” are references to TRUSTANT Venture Sdn. Bhd. (Company no. ddddd), a company incorporated under the laws of Malaysia with its principal place of business at dddddd
The content and information in the Website are of a general nature. To the extent permitted by law, there may be certain areas within the Website that provide general information in respect of medical and fitness conditions, diagnosis and treatments. Such information is not intended to constitute any medical advice or substitute advice given by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional and therefore, the User is advised to always consult doctors or other qualified healthcare professionals. While TRUSTANT reasonably endeavours to keep the content and information in the Website accurate, it may contain errors or inaccuracies.
The contents of the Website shall not be downloaded by the User, save and except for non-commercial personal reference only provided always that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained.]
In accessing and using the Website and/or Services, the User agrees:-
- Not to use the Website (including the information and content therein) and/or Services for any illegal or unlawful purpose or where otherwise prohibited under any law;
- Not to modify, copy, republish, reproduce, distribute, transmit, use or otherwise deal with the Website (including the information and content therein) and/or Services without obtaining TRUSTANT’s prior written approval or unless where expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions;
- Not to use the Services in any manner which could damage, disable, corrupt or impair the Website or the hardware and software system, security protocols, information/service provider networks or other operations;
- Not to post, send or transmit any unauthorised content or information on to or through the Website including without limitation, content or information that (i) is unlawful, vulgar, obscene, libellous, in breach of privacy, abusive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, offensive, in breach of any intellectual property right or otherwise objectionable; (ii) constitutes “junkmail”, “spam”, “chain letters” or any other form of unauthorised materials; or (iii) contains software viruses or any file or program that may interrupt, disable, corrupt or impair the Website, Services or the hardware and software system, security protocols, information/service provider networks or other operations; and
- To use the Website and/or Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website and/or Services by any third party.
The User acknowledges and agrees that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in and/or arising from the Website and Services (including without limitation all content, product and company names, logos, images, text, materials, specifications, description, information and resources contained in the Website) is owned by or licensed to TRUSTANT (or its related companies and/or subsidiaries) or its designee. Unless specifically provided otherwise hereunder, nothing in these Terms and Conditions and the Website shall be construed as granting the User or any person any rights and/or license to use the foregoing proprietary rights and such use is therefore strictly prohibited.
Exclusion of Warranties and Liability
The Website and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided hereunder and to the fullest extent permitted by law, TRUSTANT makes no and expressly excludes all and any warranties, representations, guarantees or endorsements, whether express or implied, oral or written, including without limitation warranties, representations, guarantees or endorsements as to merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, quality, precision, non-infringement, use, access, operation, availability, continuity or non-interruption, adequacy, timeliness and/or completeness of (a) the Website and/or Services (including the information and content therein); and/or (b) any third party websites linked to the Website (including the information and content therein).
Except as specifically provided hereunder and to the fullest extent permitted by law, TRUSTANT will not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever kind suffered or incurred by the User or any other person or third party (whether indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special damages or all other loss and damage, including without limitation, lost profits, loss of business, lost savings, goodwill or anticipated profits, loss, destruction or corruption of data or communications), whenever and howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, pursuant to or in connection with (a) the Website and/or Services, including the information and content therein as well as the use, access or operation thereof; (b) any third party websites linked to the Website, including the information and content therein as well as the use, access or operation thereof; and/or (c) the introduction of any malicious codes or other harmful components arising from the use, access or operation of the Website and/or Services or any third party websites linked to the Website; even if TRUSTANT has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
The User shall indemnify, defend and hold TRUSTANT (and its related companies and subsidiaries) harmless against any and all claims, demands, suits, actions, judgements, damages, costs, losses, expenses (including legal fees and expenses on a solicitor-client basis) and other liabilities whatsoever and howsoever caused that may arise or be incurred by TRUSTANT (and its related companies and subsidiaries) or any other party in providing the Website and/or Services to the User, whether or not arising from or in connection with the access and/or use of the Website and/or Services.
The Website may contain links to third party websites, including websites which TRUSTANT has no control over. Access and use of these third party websites are solely at the User’s risk and TRUSTANT assumes no liability and is not responsible for any content, products, services, information, data, opinions, advice and/or statements made or offered on these linked websites. The inclusion of any links does not imply any endorsement in any form on the part of TRUSTANT.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia . The User agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Malaysia in all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions and access to and/or use of the Website and/or Services.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or invalid under present or future laws or regulations, such provision shall be fully severable and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as if such illegal or invalid provision had never comprised a part of these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal or invalid provision or by its severance from these Terms and Conditions.
TRUSTANT reserves the right at any time (whether with or without notice) to:
- Amend, add to, terminate, suspend, withdraw or revise any or all of the Website and/or Services and the User’s continued access and/or use of the Website and/or Services will amount to the User’s acceptance of such amendment, addition or revision to the Website and/or Services; and/or
- Amend or vary these Terms and Conditions and the User’s continued access and use of the Website and/or Services will amount to the User’s acceptance of such amended or varied Terms and Conditions